UPDATED: March 1, 2020
1. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
This Site is a general audience website directed at adults 18 years of age and older pursuant to the definitions detailed in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and accompanying COPPA Rule. If you are aware of a child under 13 registering for the Site, please contact me.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. The Site offers a variety of different interaction levels for visitors. Should you visit or purchase products or services from the Site, I will collect some or all of the following personal information from you depending upon the particular action you take:
(i.) Information You Provide When Signing Up For A Section of a Site or Contacting Me:
Contact Form Email Address
2. MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL PROCESS. If you wish to remove or modify any of your personally identifiable information contact me.
4. EFFECTIVE DATE. The effective date of this Policy shall be March 1, 2020.
5. “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS. I honor “do not track” signals from browsers.
6. THIRD PARTY CUMULATIVE TRACKING. Certain online entities can attempt to track you across a variety of websites to build a profile of your conduct for marketing purposes. The Site currently incorporates certain Google programs to help us evaluate the performance of the Site. Google and other sites are known to track individuals across multiple websites for data collection purposes. You can use programs such as https://www.eff.org/privacy badger to help control the collection of information about you online.
7. MINOR ERASER RIGHT. This Site is restricted to users 18 or older. Nonetheless, you may contact me if you are a minor to request the removal of content you’ve posted to the Site by contacting me. Please note the removal of the content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information from appearing elsewhere on the Internet.
2.2. WHAT AUTOMATIC INFORMATION DO I COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. My servers automatically recognize visitor’s domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
2. COOKIES. From time to time, I may use cookie and/or pixel applications that allow me to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to the Site. Cookies help me learn which areas of the Site are useful and which areas need improvement through programs including, but not limited to Google Analytics. You can choose to disable cookies through your browser or independent programs available online.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DO I DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION. I disclose your personal information to vendors that assist me in running this Site. I do not share your personal information with third party advertisers. Should I sell all or part of my company or Site to a third party, your personal information will be an asset in that sale and transferred to the third party.
2. BILLING INFORMATION. Should you purchase products or services from this site I share your billing information with billing companies that process your payment. The company follows reasonable security practices and will not distribute your information or use it for advertising purposes.
3. DMCA CLAIM PRIVACY. I will comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as noted in our DMCA Policy. As part of that process, I may choose or be ordered by a court to disclose any and all information I have for both you and the complaining party, including personal information and the actual claims made.
4. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. I use anonymously collected data in the following manner.
(i.) Site Improvements. I use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, I might use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer BillStilwell.com, or to display content according to your preferences.
(ii.) Sponsors and Advertisers. I may accept sponsorship and advertisements on the Site from time-to-time. Should this occur, you should assume said sponsors and advertisers will be given access to the aggregate traffic data so they may evaluate the marketing opportunity and performance of their marketing pieces. Your personally identifiable information will not be revealed to these third parties by us.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. I may disclose personal information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served upon the Site or me.
(2) Protect or defend my rights or the users of the Site.
(3) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
7. SALE OF INFORMATION. Should I decide to sell all or part of the Site or my business at some point in the future, your personal information will be included as an asset in the transfer.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Please note that once you post a comment, video or other content in a public area of the Site where it may be viewed by others, the information will remain in the public domain even if you or I delete it as sites such as Google may archive copies of it. If you do not want something seen on the web, do not upload it!
4.1 SECURITY MEASURES. The Site has reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information I obtain from you, but I make no warranty or guarantee about our ability to prevent any such loss to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
4.2. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify me if your username or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, I will remove that user name or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND SITE BILLSTILWELL.COM CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. From time-to-time, the Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit those websites, it is important to understand our privacy practices do not extend to those websites. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their practices.
6. POLICY UPDATES AND CLARIFICATION CONTACT
6.1. POLICY UPDATES
Enter your name and email below to get free updates.